PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position will provide web development and support for custom developed web applications within a high performing web development and support team. In this role you will provide web application expertise to support delivery and maintenance of IT Web solutions. You will design, build and implement web business solutions by matching the appropriate technology solutions with business needs by optimizing technology standards, risks and benefits to deliver optimal business / IT solutions. The ideal candidate for this position is a very technically experienced analyst with leadership capabilities. This position is expected to work with minimal supervision but work within a high performing team environment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Analyze business application needs and document appropriate business requirements to develop and implement web application enhancements in Adobe Experience Manager 6.3
- Support custom developed web applications developed in Adobe Experience Manager 6.3
- Perform Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 administration for customer developed web applications
- Identify and coordinate the resolution of application module cross impacts required for maintenance and project development activities
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners.
- Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within own discipline or function
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities which result in process and quality improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 5 to 8 years’ experience in the design, development and implementation of web solutions
- 2-3 years demonstrated expertise in Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 design, development and administration
- Two years’ experience as an architect/technical lead in implementation of Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
- Familiarity with C#, .NET, Oracle databases, SQL Server, REST, OAuth/OpenID Connect
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe AEM building blocks including Templates, Components, Design Dialogs, and Widgets.
- Experience with AEM development and deployment process using Maven.
- Experience designing AEM elements in both Classic and Touch-enabled UI.
- Excellent knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services.
- Strong understanding of AEM Platform, architecture, infrastructure set up, management and performance optimization to include sling, felix/osgi, and various implementations of the jcr repository
- Microsoft .NET expertise
- SQL Server & Oracle expertise
- Azure PaaS & IaaS experience
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.