XPEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: XPEL), leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking a Web Developer for its San Antonio, TX corporate headquarters. XPEL offers a casual, fast-paced environment in a growth-oriented company. We offer a very competitive “TOTAL REWARDS” package, including 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%, nearly 3 weeks of PTO, company-paid short and long-term disability and a comprehensive health & wellness package. We are seeking a Web Designer that will assist in the creation and maintenance of XPEL’s digital network including all websites, apps, live streams, and other products or platforms. This role will design, develop, and maintain all aspects of the company’s website presence, from a local to an international level. The Web Developer will work closely with XPEL’s Marketing staff members, IT and other internal stakeholders. This position will also assist in brainstorming, designing and implementing new strategies for growing web traffic, usability, and user experience across all digital properties or platforms on a global scale.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to handle front-end and back-end development, as well as components of website design including layout principles.
- Develop, produce, integrate and quality test broadcast emails, trigger email campaigns, event registration, event RSVP Forms, and e-commerce forms on the NetSuite CRM systems.
- Act as the subject matter expert with more complex web development requests pertaining but not limited to: scaleable website content expansion or over-all site improvements, user experience & website re-designs, site mapping and content structuring.
- Partner with SEO Specialist to develop & implement website changes to improve quality, accessibility, and search engine optimization for Company website and other corporate entity website(s) including monitoring Google Analytics for unusual traffic patterns and recommending and implementing corrective actions when necessary
- Lead and Implement mobile site & web browser optimization techniques for all web properties or applications
- Work directly with design team to create & generate working implementations from provided mock-ups as closely to the original design as possible
- Develop and optimize eCommerce components based on the content generated from eCommerce
- Constantly monitor and report on site speed, bugs, improvements, errors or otherwise to the IT and Marketing teams, while working with cross-functional teams to fix bottlenecks with a sense of urgency
- 2+ years’ experience working in web development and/or digital media with proven skills with tools required to design, code and build web content
- Associate’s degree in Web/Digital Design or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with server-side scripting such as PHP or within WordPress; custom post types, loops, and widgets; custom meta fields and options, customization of admin area and menu.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others both in-person and across other locations via remote communications.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate and integrate with geographically dispersed leaders and teams.
- Strong problem-solving ability