Seeking an innovative, creative and competent Sr. Web Designer/Production Lead to become a key member of the Global Demand Generation (DG) team at Bio-Rad Laboratories.
The role will create web assets (emails, landing pages, webinars, events, etc.) and the programming logic for marketing automation programs within the Marketo platform. Responsibilities will include the oversight of the web design production-workflow for all Global DG campaigns and driving high quality and effective web design across design teams.
This will be achieved by consulting in the design approvals and production of assets and programs. The position will be a liaison between global and regional Marcom teams, campaign managers and othercampaign stakeholders and ensure adherence to branding and template guidelines and demand generation best practices.
The Sr. Web Designer/Production Lead will report to the Global DG Manager and will work closely with the team’s Sr. Project Manager, Lead Developer/Sr. Designer, and other web producers on the team as well as members of the Global CRM team and other cross-functional teams.
- Design and develop HTML-based emails, landing pages, microsites, forms and otherdigital assets and interactive functionalities, within the Marketo platform.
- Build Marketo programs using basic programming logic (if, then, and, or) for deploying, scoring, and tracking.
- Oversee the web design production-workflow for all Global Demand Generation projects.
- Work closely/collaborate with all Global Demand Generation and CRM team members, and consult with all campaign stakeholders.
- Otherresponsibilities include:
- Design: Ensure high quality web design across all digital marketing (Marketo) teams. Design new web elements for use across marketing campaigns.
- Interpret static design files into web assets for Marketo programs.
- Marketo Expertise: Develop the necessary skills to build the backend of Marketo programs.
- Perform some administrative tasks within the Marketo platform.
- Scoping: Work with the DG Manager and Sr. Project Manager to plan and strategize project workflows.
- Obtain project technical specifications and generate time and schedule estimates for design and development.
- Troubleshooting and QA/QC: Identify, prioritize, and resolve code-based or program issues as they occur. Thoroughly test campaigns and program builds.
- Process Development and Training: Lead in developing and documenting protocols and process refinements.
- Lead the training of others in Marketo and the use of the assets and functionalities you build.
- Expert in web design UI and UX.
- A positive attitude, initiative and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate with team members.
- Ability to take direction, yet voice a contrary opinion appropriately.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and re-prioritize multiple complex and diverse projects.
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies and the potential application in Bio-Rad marketing.
- Knowledge of content management systems and Salesforce.com a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in web design and front-end development.
- Online portfoliorequired.
- Marketing automation experiencepreferred. Marketo a big plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Web Design or Development, or equivalent work/educational experience.
Requisition ID 2018-6015