Work within a collaborative environment to design and develop websites that strategically communicate the College of Agriculture's goals using best practices for communication. Consult with clients, manage projects, design and develop websites. Train and assist with establishing and promoting web best practices and guidelines for the College of Agriculture.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Computer Graphics Technology, Computer Science, Visual Communications, or related field.
- One year of experience in web site design.
- Experience working in a Content Management System environment.
- Familiarity with managing projects and clients.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, web team, writers, graphic designers, video producers, and web team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines with quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of creativity, an understanding of best practices for design, and attention to detail.
- The desire and ability to learn new technologies and concepts.
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position.
- A background check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.