This position will play a key role in the continued development and maintenance of client's internally developed responsive framework, known as VZRF. In addition the candidate will be expected to be able to take a design flow (high fidelity wireframes) in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch format (or similar design software), and translate them into working prototypes.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be needed, as this candidate will be expected work with developers and business partners across multiple departments, and with off-shore teams. Seamless communication between the UX Designers, back-end developers on other teams, and various project managers and business partners can also be expected. Must also be able to author clear, precise, and easy to consume documentation with regards to code and team standards.
• Perform as contributor in development and Support of a responsive front-end framework (VZRF) • Participate in peer discussions on architecture and overall direction of a project as it relates to front-end development and use of VZRF.
• Skillfully and gracefully communicate with other departments to enforce proper integration of the User Experience.
• Regularly participate and assist with code reviews • Ensures compliance with existing clients guidelines and standards by working with Brand Standards group and related 3rd party agencies.
• Resolves complex technical issues and drives innovation • You must be a self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence • Fast learner who loves learning something new and figuring out ways to appropriately use and reuse via adaption of new team standards and team training.
Minimum Technical skills:
• Love of Node.js
• Familiar with Gulp, Grunt, or similar task runner.
• Proven experience in using D3.js to implement custom and highly creative data visualizations.
• History of implementing WCAG 2.0 Level AA Accessibility guidelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience