The Contingent Developer ("Developer") will be responsible for translating user requirements into usable Applications for internal use, and architecting appropriate programming language in order to deliver Applications.
He or she must be capable of working collaboratively to develop solutions that meet Network business objectives, industry standards, and coding best practices. Under general supervision, He or she should be highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
The Developer will be focused on developing new West Territory Wide Applications or enhancements to Applications. There are currently pending numerous RF, Operations, Legal, and Real Estate Applications to be commenced. These applications and/or major enhancements are driven by material changes in Wireless' current market conditions, technological changes/demands, and HQ directives.
These new or enhanced Applications will assist Network employees throughout the West Territory meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly objectives associated with numerous capital network improvement projects. These applications provide vital information to Network employees regarding network status, failure points, improvement opportunities, risks, and/or results.
Required Skills (a must)
· Expert Bootstrap knowledge
· Angular JS and Ionic Framework
· Solid understanding on Mobile App development (iOS & Android)
· Expert Level Object Oriented PHP5
· Expert Level SQL, specifically Oracle and MySQL flavors
· Experience architecting web applications through the full life cycle
· Ability to hand code HTML and CSS without a WYSIWYG editor
· Experience with Flash, Flex, and ActionScript 3.0
· HTML5; CSS3
· Familiarity with Java/JSP web development
· Familiarity with .NET web development
· Experience with version control systems (CVS or SVN)
· Ability to communicate clearly with users verbally and through documentation
· Strong communications skills, written and verbal. Ability to present technical information to non-technical personnel.
· Prior work experience in telecommunications environment