AT ADVENTIST HEALTH SYSTEM
Date Posted: 9/12/2017APPLYNot ready toApply?
Job: Other Non-Clinical Professional
Organization: Adventist Health System Corporate Office
Job Posting: Aug 11, 2017, 12:34:44 PM
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Web Designer/Developer position that will be based in our Digital Marketing department. This position is based at our office in Altamonte Springs, FL.
The Web Designer is responsible for the execution of creative and digital deliverables. Produces graphic sketches, designs, and copy layouts for online content. Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts. This position reportsto a Sr. Content Manager.
Specific job duties include:
- Support the Director of Content Strategy & Sr. Content Manager in concept and creative development for online content, ensuring client needs and objectives are met within all marketing pieces, delivering concepts and final artwork on time and on budget.
- Work directly with the Web Content Manager, Copywriters and other creative team members tobrainstorm for innovative ideas appropriate for message, audience and budget, directly contributing to projectdesign and development, creating storyboards/initial graphic concepts and conceiving functional design solutions.
- Produces graphic sketches, designs, and copy layouts for online content.
- Creates a wide range of digital projects, including websiteand microsite design, email marketingtemplates, social media and banner ads, infographics, video, and interactive media.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout basedupon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts.
- Adhere to and maintain brand standards and its integral role in the organization, providing quality assurance of creative deliverables and art direction of collateral, campaigns and photo and video shoots as needed.
- Build and maintain positive rapport with clients and team members, partner agencies, photographers and other vendors.
- Maintain accurate and orderly records of jobs produced and attaching final artwork to closed jobs electronically in the Creative Management software program, delivering hard copy files to production/traffic manager upon job completion and in a timely manner.
- Monitor and update the status of jobs assigned on a daily basis through the utilization of Creative Management software program and communicates to leadership and/or production/traffic manager if a project will not be completed on schedule.
- Support individual client projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Associates degree or art school equivalent required
- 3 years of progressive experience in design required
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of commonly-used design and creative concepts, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office design and other Mac software.
- Basic knowledge of CMS website platforms.
- Basic knowledge of project management and ticketing systems.
- Experience with illustration and art-directing photo shoots.
- Established technical knowledge of various media such as web, social media ad design, video, interactive, branded email marketing, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of creative, advertising, marketing strategy and promotion.
- Ability to work well autonomously and with others using tact and diplomacy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage concurrent projects, work in a fast-paced and complex environment, execute large projects, and work under multiple and competing deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail throughout revisions and final approvals.
- Excellent customer services skills, and the ability to build rapport and relationships across administrators, team members, physicians, customers/patients, vendors and the community.
Licensure, Certification, or Registration:
- Certificate in Interactive Design Support or equivalent certificate required