The Web Conversion & Engagement Manager will be responsible for driving the progression and optimization of the TripActions website to increase traffic and conversions, better tell our story to our various personas, and measure its effectiveness across conversion rates, funnel generation, and revenue. You will be responsible for managing content and functional requirements, identifying the optimal information architecture, and developing a focused experience and narrative to quicken user education, conversion, and adoption. You will partner closely with executive leadership across marketing, sales, HR, engineering and product as well as peers in web development, design, product marketing and demand generation.
- Work closely with cross-functional leadership to develop site goals, requirements and advise on new opportunities and direction
- Lead the project management of web conversion initiatives, and provide direction and transparency through the project lifecycle from ideation, content creation, design, and development
- Map user journeys, perform user research, and provide insights into user expectations and browsing patterns
- Create a site testing plan, based on data-driven hypotheses, and implement tests to measure impact on site performance and conversion
- Measure weekly and monthly site fluctuations, conversion rates, visitor trends, etc., develop a set of standardized dashboards and reports for measuring the overall health of the website
- Collaborate with content teams in performing technical and content SEO audits, and developing our ongoing SEO strategy
- Partner with digital marketing to advise and create new landing page design and content, and measure impact on conversion
- 4+ years of experience in developing web strategy, planning, testing, and optimization
- Is highly analytical, and is able to derive insights from complex data sets and disseminate that information across stakeholders
- Has effectively led quantitative and qualitative testing experiments, including user feedback sessions
- Technical expertise in Google Analytics/Google Data Studio, Segment/Amplitude/Mixpanel, VWO/Optimizely, HotJar/FullStory, and Salesforce.
- Strong project management skills with experience in agile management solutions, capable of assessing project priority and timelines
- Highly collaborative, creative, and has excellent communication skills
- Proactive with a penchant for experimentation. You're always looking for ways we can be better, and doesn't need to be told what to do. You understand the goals and enjoy the challenge of achieving them
- Located in the Bay Area