- Manage the inventory of work requests from over 150 content contributors across MassMutual and assign to team members accordingly.
- Work closely with content contributors to process content changes and ensure search engine optimization of that content.
- Respond to service related emails coming from the field users directly through the site’s postmaster function.
- Work with content contributors and web developers to add and modify new content pages.
- Lead projects related to the website to add new enhancements/functionality,working closely with technology developers and support.
- Provide portal related training to content contributors and demonstrations to end users.
- Ensure all work is of high quality through quality checking and ensuring proper business testing occurs.
- Recommend process and experience improvements, utilizing site statistics and user feedback.
- Provide site metric reports and analysis of them to suggest improvements to overall design and functionality.
- Ensure the site is free of broken links through the review of site spidering tool reports and troubleshooting errors.
- Create new designs to enhance user experience using new technology standards/best practices.
- Creative individual with keen eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Time management, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment
- Ability to teach others about web best practices
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications and Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML coding skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Strong understanding of graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Previous web experience and search optimization is a plus
- Insurance industry knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 desirable