CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Web Content Analyst for the Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Health Agency (DHA). Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for creating and/or acquiring content for websites, email newsletters, and other online communication media.
- Provides for development and content that will motivate and entertain users so that they regularly access the website and utilize it as a major source for information and decision-making.
- Provides managing/performing website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site.
- Provides for textual content for websites (including feature articles, advertising copy, links, FAQs, etc.) to include but not limited to: Managing the creation/acquisition of content in accordance with the schedule; Prepare textural content for e-newsletters; Design web forms; Specify the multimedia content needed to support or work alongside textural content; Locate and select appropriate, existing multimedia content, including still images; Liaise with multimedia specialist in the creation of any new multimedia content; Edit copy received from additional content contributors; Clear copyright for the use of any existing content; Respond appropriately to user enquiries, comments, and suggestions; Maintain menus, indexes, and directories within the site: Compile and analyze website usage statistics; Obtain and analyze user feedback; Recommend changes in editorial policy and site design.
- Works closely with analytic personnel to identify and track metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced.
- Ensures that outcomes metrics, versus process metrics, are measured and reported.
Minimum Years of Experience
- Five years’ experience in system analysis with demonstrated experience analyzing web interaction, impressions and followers using Urchin 6 and Google Analytics and Simply Measured.
- Five years’ demonstrated experience working with high-traffic websites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science