You will provide for development and content that will motivate and entertain users so that they regularly access the website and utilize it as a major source for information and decision-making
- TS/SCI w/ poly is required
- BA/BS and 7 plus years of web content administration experience
- Provide managing/performing website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site
- Administer internet/intranet infrastructure, including components such as web, file transfer protocol (FTP), news and mail servers.
- Collaborate with web developers to create and operate internal and external web sites, or to manage projects, such as e-marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Install or configure web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well defined, logical, secure, and that files are named properly.
- Develop web site performance metrics.
- Set up or maintaining monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
- Check and analyze operating systems or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.
- Perform user testing or usage analyses to determine web sites’ effectiveness or usability.
- Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
- Determine sources of web page or server problems, and taking action to correct such problems
- Recommend web site improvements and developing budgets to support recommendations.
- Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition.
- Develop or document style guidelines for web site content.