SAVA services and solutions help our federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. We’re at the forefront of the communications breakthroughs that bring Federal, state, local and International organizations together for leading edge collaborative solutions in our fight against global crime and terrorism.
JOB DESCRIPTION:SAVA is seeking a candidate to perform the following responsibilities.
- Research, gather, create, and/or edit content for the Customer websites or internal portal.
- Develop webpages, create custom graphics, and deploy content on websites/internal portal.
- Develop and implement processes, procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s to ensure accuracy of website content and prevent the websites/portal content from becoming stale.
- Continually evaluate and freshen the sites with engaging content/capabilities to motivate users to regularly access the sites.
- Ensure website content is properly indexed/tagged for accurate/optimized search query returns.
- Ensure websites maintain compliancy with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Provide technical writing services to programs within the Customer’s organization.
- Assist Customer programs with design, creation, modification of webpages and content
- Must possess a Top Secret Clearance
- Possess a minimum of 4years’ experience researching, gathering, creating, and editing technical information for website presentation.
- Possess 4years’ experience creating content for SharePoint based websites is also required.
- Possess experience with HTML, web graphics types/standards, and the requirements/responsibilities of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 are also required.
- Possess excellent analytical skills, written communications skills, and technical competence.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent specialized experience in one of the following; English, creative writing, an IT discipline or similar fields preferred.
- Knowledge of communications protocols and networks, as well as, social networking services are preferred but not required.