You will be part of an international team that influences the development of the global infrastructure, gain valuable experience on the latest technologies, work on challenging and interesting tasks every day with highly qualified professionals on next generation software.
Responsibilities and obligations
Under the supervision of the Software Director and Project Owner and under the guidance of the Dependent Product Product Managers, the Developer will take on the responsibilities of a Software Developer along with their peers to accomplish the required tasks.
- Write well tested and well documented code and APIs, and participate in code review.
- Provide and accept constructive feedback
- Demonstrate a commitment to writing testable and maintainable code while actively giving and receiving feedback.
- Commit to continuous learning, adaptation and integration of new technologies
- Work with a team in a process of agile software development, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Take responsibility for its designs and code.
Job responsibilities also include some participation in the advancement of the kernel architecture and product components by actively participating in feature definition and design meetings. Occasional communication of concepts and implementation details with other members of their team or other teams within Bentley Systems is usual.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of full-time professional experience in software development
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience working with Git or any other distributed version control system (such as Mercurial)
- Must be proactive and results oriented and able to work independently and solve complex problems.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply them to production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team player.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Experience in delivering full stack web applications with well defined REST APIs
- Web-related technologies HTML, CSS, JSON and / or XML
- Modern framework for the JS client, such as REACT, Angular
- Experience with Node.js and npm or other server technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Experience with Azure Cloud environment