Currently seeking a Web Architect for eCommerce and Digital that will split time between the Parsippany, NJ and New York, NY offices. The Web Architect will be a technical leader who will focus solely on web/digital related initiatives. S/He will own the technology solution related to web platform and is expected to be a SME on all the technical/functional aspects of the platform and integration points.
The Web Architect – eCommerce and Digital will be the subject matter expert on all technical/functional aspects of the digital platform by providing and maintaining the highest level of expertise in analyzing and designing application solutions. S/He will be accountable for the quality of developed and delivered IT capabilities. The Web Architect will work closely with business counterparts, IT stakeholders, application development teams, branding/marketing teams to understand broader implications and financial impact of proposed solutions on operational and infrastructure support. S/He will participate in requirements gathering, design, prototyping, backlog grooming. Manages, collaborates and contributes to the design, architecture documentation and end to end implementation of all solutions.
The Web Architect will lead efforts to revitalize and redesign current digital platforms and practices to improve operating effectiveness and total cost of ownership. This positing will research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business while transforming requirements into system, process and program designs. Design may be custom, involve adaptation of or integration to third party or packaged applications software. S/He will use appropriate tools to document and communicate designs while evaluating system integration impacts beyond the scope of specified change. This role will evaluate the work of team members for adherence to development standards and provide periodic status updates to project leaders and managers while managing and assisting in troubleshooting the most difficult and mission-critical technical problems.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience
- A minimum of 5year’s hands-on development experience with one or more programming languages
- Experience implementing large enterprise scale web application/platform
- Demonstrated experience with a systems development life cycle
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) a major plus
- Experience in ALM tools like JIRA/JIRA Agile/Confluence/GIT preferred
- 3rd party delivery partner management is a plus