We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced professional to join our growing development team. Specifically, we are looking for a talented team leader responsible for the technical development and maintenance of ICS digital initiatives and websites along with related customer projects. Our ideal candidate is always learning and willing to expand his/her technologies.
This role will appeal to an individual who is driven by an innovative spirit, sees solutions where others see challenges, wants to make a difference and craves an entrepreneurial environment.
In the Position:
- Be highly skilled in writing back-end code that is as responsive, fast, simple and cross-browser compatible as possible.
- Technical lead on projects, working with both designers and developers to achieve stable, high-quality web applications.
- Define the implementation strategies that support the needs of ICS and its customers.
- Be a creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Write Technical and SOW documentation.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including design, user experience, and marketing.
- Contribute to team success by mentoring, presenting internally, and living the company values.
Qualifications and Technical proficiency:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, DOM, AJAX, and RESTful API
- Fluent in the Linux Operating system
- Solid understanding of Git
- Knowledge of networking
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with back-end technology and frameworks
- Capable of understanding new technology quickly, especially involving third-party integration (APIs, web services, feeds, etc.)
- Client service experience
- Experience managing local and remote developers.
- Understand, apply, and promote development standards and best practices!
- Bachelor’s degree