We are looking for a Web Architect to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
What You''ll Be Doing:
- Part of Arrow’s E-Business web application development team.
- Oversee and Manage the technical roadmap of the Arrow Global Supply Chain Software
- Works as an individual or within a team, on Internet and Web development projects and web enabled solutions to meet specific functional and technical specifications and requirements.
- Position responsible for web architecture and development of internal and some external global websites
- Oversee effort to implement overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution ensuring enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures.
- Direct effort to assess and recommend infrastructure and application solutions for upgrades to meet business needs.
- Act as internal project leader and/or primary contact for web vendor integration partners.
- Actively planning, analyzing and reviewing functional and technical specification documents. Ensuring web browser standards are met.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 7+ years web development and a strong understanding of MVC frameworks, such as Angular version 2+ (preferred), Node.js, or similar.
- Strong familiarity with MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node) stack development
- Experience working with responsive design, Bootstrap, Typescript, and modern frontend or UI functional programming.
- Knowledge of all stages of software development, especially in planning and executing large scale projects.
- Able to work across the stack in a team, contributing ideas and leaning in to assist where needed.
- Have experience working with source code management tools in a shared code environment.
- A probing and inquiring mind with understanding of the Creative and Development lifecycle are essential.
- Has experience working with remote team members and clients.
- Handles code clean standards compliant HTML and CSS.
- Experience developing across multiple browsers
- You understand how browser-based interfaces interact with back-end services and RESTful web services.
- You embrace change as a familiar friend and love to iterate your process and methodology to improve.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree