Experience and Education
- Works with institutional parties to debug, enhance, and educate users about electronic internet systems and design.
- Delivers content management solutions for websites and assists with technical and design recommendations for products.
- Builds high customer satisfaction by managing end-users expectations, communicating moderately complex technical issues clearly and in a way this is easily understood. Documents agreed upon resolutions.
- Follows up with clients to ensure successful completion of tasks. Resolves bugs in a timely manner and enforce quality assurance standards by developing high quality code which is reusable, well documented, stable, efficient, and defect free.
- Ensures code is thoroughly tersted to avoid production defects or complaints.
- Works independently to research and resolve problems and shares findings with others during technical meetings.
- Assists in the building of infrastructure and participates in projects that support the goals and advancement of the department.
- Ensures successful completion of department tasks in a timely manner.
- Assists in the testing of websites and systems to ensure they meet instiutional and regulatory standards.
- May perform usability studies to continually improve website architecture.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Number: 291150