Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really make a difference? An opportunity where you are contributing to the future direction of the banking industry? Do technical problems that take an hour to solve bore you, but technical problems that take months to solve excite you?
Our Agile development teams span the globe, working on tomorrow’s issues today, while still delighting our clients with what we’ve already delivered to them. This is an R&D organization that crosses time zones, cultures, and legal jurisdictions, which all bring their own unique challenges and that’s outside of the technology challenges we deal with day in and day out.
Do you see yourself as a leader that can help drive the future of self-service banking? If so, we want to talk to you!
- You’ll develop high quality, shippable code every sprint.
- Work with the team in all aspects of the development cycle, including the upfront application/solution design, not just coding.
- Work closely with other team members and product management to understand product requirements and translate them into web application solutions
- Identify, propose, and implement new or changed processes to help improve the team’s efficiency. It’s about continuously improving!
- Keep current on new technologies, looking for new ways to improve our products and processes
- Work with our UX team to deliver new and engaging web experiences that will excite our customers
- You’ll be working with geographically distributed teams that span multiple time zones, including the potential to lead teams from otherlocations
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field, or equivalent post-secondary education
- 4+ years’ experience building enterprise level web applications with technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery, LESS, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with multi-form factor and responsive design development
- Experience with automated UI unit testing, tools and the critical nature of maintaining them
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable and familiar with working in an Agile software development environment, including emergent architecture, changing requirements, and changing priorities (SCRUM, Agile, etc.)
- Experience with source code control systems (TFS, GIT, PTC, etc)
- Excellent learning and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work and collaborate well with others
- Hardworking, self-motivated, and passionate about learning and working with the latest technologies
- Shows initiative and works proactively. We're a growing company open to new ideas and passionate people
- Inspired by having to think outside the box and work with your fellow team members to find solutions to problems
- A team player who adapts quickly to ever-changing environments.