$80K — $100K *
Bowhead seeks a Junior Web Application Developer to join an established team in designing, developing, testing, and deploying web-based applications in a .Net IIS environment in supporting ongoing development and operations on an established contract. As the Web Application Developer, you will work both individually and in a team environment to develop database-driven web application solutions based on provided requirements.
Essential functions will include:
• Solutions will be developed utilizing C#/VB.Net interfacing with an Oracle backend utilizing SQL.
• Requires knowledge of web activities, techniques, tools, HTML, and GUI design.
• Experience working with RDBMS (Oracle preferred), experience with data warehouses is a plus.
• Oracle SQL, and associated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, TOAD, and IIS are a plus.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and verbal and written communications skills are important.
• Ability to work in a team environment or independently with minimal guidance.
• Participate as a team member and coordinate activities with other teams.
• Able to adjust to changing priorities and schedules based on customer needs.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Ability to work and interact with various levels of contractor and government personnel.
• Provide individualized user support as necessary.
Requirements• Two years experience in .Net web application development, Oracle SQL, and associated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, TOAD, and IIS; Bachelor’s Degree highly desired
• Personal computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office software, intermediate to advanced abilities with SQL and experience working with RDBMS (Oracle preferred) and data warehouses
• Requires knowledge of web activities, techniques, tools, Oracle SQL, HTML, JAVA and GUI design
• Should have the ability to work independently with minimal guidance and be able to adjust to continuously changing priorities and schedules based on customer needs
• Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and verbal and written communications skills are important
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Valid through: 6/12/2021
$150K — $200K
3 days ago