Web Applications Developer I
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Assist in analysis of interacting systems to ensure changes made to one system will not impact other systems. Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure proper documentation of requirements.
- Prepare technical specifications, run books, and other system and programming documentation in accordance with internal standards.
- Provide training to users and knowledge transfer to Support and Operations personnel related to changes to systems.
- Work with Quality Analysts to ensure changes are thoroughly tested before release. Write unit tests for new code. Assist with the diagnosis of problematic applications and system testing.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in hardware and software technologies. Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
- A four yeardegree in an information technology or related field is preferred, however, individuals with a lesser degree or degree in an unrelated discipline that have demonstrated their ability to perform the primary job duties will be considered as qualified.
- Academic experience with a portfolio of projects using related technologies.
- Good written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- One year academic or self-study experience in Web Development.
- Basic understanding of the concepts of n-tier application design patterns. Basic understanding of object oriented design patterns.
- Basic understanding of utilizing ORMs for database connections and either Microsoft, Oracle, or ANSI SQL.
- Basic understanding of building fully automated unit tests.
- More experienced applicants will be considered and salary will be commensurate with experience.