Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Perform code review of team members to learn new techniques while providing code quality review.
- Assist in analysis of interacting systems to ensure changes made to one system will not impact other systems. Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure proper documentation of requirements.
- Prepare technical specifications, run books, and other system and programming documentation in accordance with internal standards.
- Provide training to users and knowledge transfer to Support and Operations personnel related to changes to systems.
- Work with Quality Analysts to ensure changes are thoroughly tested before release. Write unit and integration tests for new code. Assist with the diagnosis of problematic applications and system testing.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in hardware and software technologies.
- Understanding of Object Oriented programing principles, why they work, and how to best use them.
- Familiarity with Java and the web development paradigm.
- A four year degree in an information technology or related field is preferred, however, individuals with a lesser degree or degree in an unrelated discipline that have demonstrated their ability to perform the primary job duties will be considered as qualified.
- More experienced applicants will be considered and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Experience with Scrum desired.
- Experience with Angular and Spring desired.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled