- Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing.
- Deployment activities
- Provide support for business clients in utilizing the AEM Authoring platform.
- Troubleshooting and resolving user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM/CQ.
- Providing input into estimating work request activities and executing work requests.
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
Technical Skill Requirements
- 1-2 years’ Experience in development of Java, JSP, Servlets and related technologies
- Experience with Maven and Jenkins build processes
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to deliver high quality work products
- Ability to understand business requirements documentation as needed
- Ability to contribute to detailed system design and technical specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and quickly acquire proficiency with new skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively: This position requires courteous and professional communication with customers, co-workers, and management, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to establish effective, professional working relationships with co-workers
Nice to have
- Familiarity with infrastructure systems and network concepts (Apache servers, systems administration and scripting skills)
- Slightly scriptinglanguage
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Knowledge of Application Frameworks i.e. OSGI, Sling;
- Knowledge and experience on Adobe AEM (CQ) Platform or Content Management System