Mode of Hire: Only Full-time - 100% On-site
Salary: Base + Benefits + Relocation
Role : Web Application Security Analyst
Location : Richfield, MN
- Strong Java/J2EE or .NET development background.
- Strong web application security knowledge including expertise in identifying and mitigation vulnerabilities.
- Excellent hands-on experience working on one or more of static code analyzer tools such as Fortify, Veracode, Checkmarx, Appscan source etc.
- Experience working on static code reviews for enterprise web applications, web services, REST and micro services.
- Knowledge about OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 etc.
- Knowledge on commonly used Java APIs or the ability to quickly understand the APIs looking at the API documentation.
- Experience working on penetration testing using automated tools such as Appscan, Web Inspect, Burp Suite etc., and manual analysis.
- Experience creating Threat Models for Enterprise applications.
- Good knowledge on Java/Groovy frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Grails etc.
- Ability to quickly test a reported vulnerability.
- Excellent knowledge on Networking concepts.
- Excellent knowledge on relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server and No-SQL databases such as Cassandra, REDIS, Mongo DB etc.,
- Good knowledge on Webservices and REST architecture.
15. Good knowledge on scriptinglanguages such as shell, python and ruby.