Web Application Development Lead
We are looking for Web Application Development Lead for our client in San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Web Application Development Lead
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- ??5 - 7 years of experience designing and developing secure consumer-facing web applications.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with all phases of software development.
- You have integrated user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Strong experience with the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Knowledge of HTTP/S Protocols
- Experience in consumption of Restful Web service, JSON based request response.
- Experience building responsive Single Page Web Applications using modern front-end technologies such as but not limited to:
- ?1-2 years working knowledge of frameworks such as Angular, Backbone or React.
- Experience with git branching models for feature and release management.
- Nice to have experience with Linux environment & container technology such as Docker.
- Experience with SQL and No SQL databases
??Familiarity in at least a few of the following technologies. The more the better:
- ?Web Application Framework: Express, Angular2, KOA, HAPI.
- ?Templating: ejs, handlebars
- ??Distributed Cache: Redis, Coherence, Hazelcast
- ??Build & CI Tools: Gulp, Grunt, Bower, npm, jenkins etc.
- ??Search & AI: Apache Solr, ElasticSearch, Natural Language Processing libraries (Stanford, apache).
- ??Web Servers: Apache, Nginx etc.
- ??Logging tools: ELK or Splunk.
- ??Unit Test Tools: Mocha, Jasmine
- Experience with Scrum, Agile Process, Unit Testing using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Developed and deployed applications on AWS or private cloud.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Great business acumen with a passion to solve for the customer.