We're looking for a highly motivated individual who can thrive in a fast pace environment and successfully contribute to the team. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive development experience, and will be able to learn quickly.
* Create, code and implement web-based user interfaces for Fortinet products.
* Collaborate with graphic designers and backend development teams to construct and implement the front-end interfaces
* Keep code base and design up to date with the latest trend and technology
* Incorporate and refine JS modularization, automated test coverage, internationalization, accessibility, and build tooling.
* Debugging and troubleshooting with QA
* Be active in code reviews and discussions to learn, share knowledge, and improve code quality across the codebase.
* Work on a team with backend engineers, product managers to make swift decisions and ship rapid product iterations.
Job skills required:
* Extensive experience with HTTP 1.1+ and Ajax, Websocket.
* Familiar with d3.js or other chart library.
* Familiar with Gulp, Grunt or Webpack building tools.
* Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* A collaborative personality, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment