Our development team is responsible for innovating and maintaining a diverse set of web-based enterprise health care applications for correctional sites. Our software, consisting of an EMR, a Care Management platform, and other applications, increases the quality of patient care and the overall efficiency and job satisfaction of our health care providers. Besides providing effective tools for managing and providing healthcare, we also implement solutions to aggregate, transform, and communicate large quantities of heterogeneous data to/from a variety of sources.
Our developers are responsible for enhancing and supporting the software products, which is the life blood of our company. As a Developer, you would work every day to improve our software products, refine our development process, educate your peers, and build towards releases of product milestones. Our team is tight knit, fast moving, and some of the best people in the world to work with. Our products are built on the Microsoft Stack, but we are always looking for and applying new technologies (Angular, JQuery etc.) to enhance user experience and to get the job done. If you like solving hard problems, building products that impact the lives of thousands daily, and constantly growing as a developer and technical professional, then this job could be right for you.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with the Microsoft Stack (C#, .NET, T-SQL, WCF etc.). Experience with Angular, JQuery, healthcare applications, any VCS, data synchronization strategies and enterprise messaging services a plus.
- None required.
- Implements technical design into software components.
- Creates and executes unit/system integration tests to provide scalable reliability.
- Continually collaborates with team to refine development and deployment process via automation and other techniques.
- Participates in agile meetings to drive development.
- Visits sites to view product in action with real users on a regular basis.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Otherresponsibilities may be performed as assigned.