The Web and Digital Strategy Manager supports the vision and priorities for delighting our Member-Owners, employees and other key market constituents. This position will drive business growth through PSCU’s web properties. Duties include planning and strategic development, execution and monitoring of comprehensive digitalcampaigns, creation of content, SEO strategy and optimization, tracking & reporting, general communications, paid and non-paid initiatives, and client communications. The focus of this position is to lead and own the deliverables for overall development and delivery of PSCU’s web presence, from roadmap to project development and execution, including Marketing tech stack requirements. The role will contribute to Marketing’s perspective on digital technology and functionality priorities, and synthesize enterprise web and digital strategy with data to build the story of how the web and digitalchannels are performing across all stages of the pipeline-to-retention journey and what we need to do next. This is a highly collaborative position. Success will depend on ability to synthesize short term business needs with long term digital strategy and execute in partnership with the Marketing Strategy, Insights/Membership Development, Communications, Creative Marketing teams and PSCU IT.
- Contribute to the overall PSCU.com site vision—keeping it continually refreshed based on evolving technical capabilities, content delivery, digital design and audience expectations
- Research and bring an evergreen point-of-view on enterprise web best practices to the discussion
- Push the thinking on site technology usage to bridge between the web experience and sales process overall
- Be a business problem solver – operate with curiosity to get to the root of the business problem to ensure the ultimate solution is grounded in strategy & client objectives
- Partner with Marketing Strategy to define deep Role-based Persona Experience profiles, adding the web context to established personas and enterprise content strategy
- Define and drive execution of digital user journeys, supporting role-based personas, sales segments
- and industries
- Understand competitive insight with enterprise web strategy, persona needs and business objectives to prioritize recommendations
- Partner with Solutions Marketing team on web strategy for their area of responsibility and facilitate reporting through their lens
- Work closely with cross-functional groups spanning marketing strategy, creative, member development, insights, product, sales, HR, service delivery and other business unit teams to optimize our requirements and priorities in order to drive the business and serve the member across the Discover, Explore, Evaluate, Use, Reinvest cycles
- Actively listen and ask smart questions, listens to what’s not being said, is willing to have honest, ongoing dialogue about what’s working and what isn’t
Drive the Business
- Responsible for inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Establishes and measures what matters and tracks progress/reports results based on agreed-upon metrics and achievement for web/digitalexperience optimization decisions, business goals, as well as program-specific KPIs to show impact on business objectives
- Prepare insights and read-outs for internal business unit reviews
- Develop customer and prospect communications and marketing program strategies across digitalchannels, including email, mobile (SMS), display, PPC and other advertising campaigns
- Develop PSCU.com and PSCU web properties as center of excellence, educating teams and stakeholders on best practices (regardless of platform) for engagement, publishing, copywriting, analytics, Web processes, etc.
- Working with PSCU IT Department, develop and manage the Web infrastructure (CMS, application integrations, environments) to ensure stability and how to scale fast while increasing capabilities to meet business and customer needs.
- Ensure Web data and analytics are collected to appropriately inform decision making for mitigating risks, resolving issues and reporting performance.
- Manage the day to day business requests, activities and execution that keeps all PSCU web properties operating to support the business and customer needs
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Leads by example and is personally invested in the growth and empowerment of team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Eight (8)+ years of relevant experience (digital marketing and website development)
- Digital leader with ability to plan and activate programs across a variety of platforms, channels and audiences with a background in digital marketing (search, social media, email, web, etc.)
- Knowledge with multiple technology platforms (CMS, CRM, marketing automation, enterprise analytics, etc.) and how they are best utilized for client success
- Dynamic website development using PHP and MySQL is preferred. MSSQL is a plus.
- Expertise in all aspects of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySql, Php) stack
- Knowledge of SEO principles and ensuring adherence
- Provide usability, information architecture (IA), and user experience (UX) expertise to support sitemaps, journey maps, wireframes, paper prototypes, user scenarios, focus groups, surveys, and website personas
- Demonstrated experience in web/application/mobile development (UX, Web, Mobile, Responsive), large complex programs
- Experience working in Agile cross-functional/multi-disciplinary team
- Stay aware of new and emerging technology and tools