Web and Content Management SW Developer - 938827
USA, CA, Sunnyvale
Apply Apply with LinkedIn Share
About the Position:
We are the Digital Engineering, who are responsible for juniper development as well as various Enterprise wide web applications. We are looking for a Web and Content Management Developer to join our Digital Engineering Team who will strive to achieve the very best of the web technologies and standards.
Primarily responsible for Web Application Development for www.juniper.net, Partner Center and Intranet.
Will be responsbible for working with Technical Leads and Web Architects and creating Web applications that will leverage cutting-edge UI frameworks and Content Management systems.
Work with UX design agencies and creating front-end applications.
Development and Support of Enterprise Search applications.
- Hands on experience using Content Management systems like OpenText TeamSite/LiveSite, LiveSite Content Services, Wordpress.
- Working knowledge and implementation of Enterprise Search applications like Google Search Appliance, Coveo Cloud Platforms
- Strong JAVA skill to create and support REST services
- Good technical knowledge of platform services like AWS
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ Years of web engineering experience in creating and managing web applications and content management systems.
- Strong UI experience using Angular 5.0, HTML, SCSS, CSS 3.0, Karma, node.js, jQuery.