Web Analytics Manager, Insights & Analytics
Edelman Toronto is expanding its Insights & Analytics team, looking to add a Web Analytics Manager to the team. This is a pivotal time to join Edelman and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to grow with a reputable office within a global network. Edelman’s Insights & Analytics team is dedicated to our ongoing capacity to produce the useful research and insights that we have become famous for.
Reporting to the Director, Insights & Analytics, the role of Analytics Manger will combine product marketing and development with resource and research planning. In this client-facing role, you will become the global lead on a product that is becoming the next generation of research.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and the gravitas of a world class manager. This is a fast-paced position and you will be responsible for a variety of tasks from building client dashboards to managing the product lifecycle including liaising with teams, and ensuring build time-frames are both on time and within specifications.
In addition, you will become a product expert and super-user responsible for internal product communications, future product enhancements, and overall product advancement. You will gain experience and knowledge of successful project management in an award-winning and global agency.
- Work with our software to create and build needed content
- Utilize required software to set up reports, alerts, and account permissions
- Coordinate with the set-up team to ensure all client requirements are covered
- Map and work with teams to create and consistently update the product roadmap
- Participate in client meetings and calls as a subject matter expert when demonstrating the product
- Create and maintain the product marketing and communications plan including internal training needs, milestones and new features overview
- Proactive identification of opportunities to expand our offering, based on existing client needs
- Identify future product enhancements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather client monitoring and research requirements while estimating a timeframe for delivery
- Lead a team in meeting the needs of the project while maintaining deadlines
- Schedule and oversee quality assurance occurs and make corrections as required
- Deliver product to client for review; maintain and fulfill any ongoing needs related to that client
- From time to time, monitor social and print media and create insights to relay to the account team
- Provide on-going consultation and POV’s for client strategy teams
- Counsel clients on day-to-day research & analytics needs to help them reach their objectives
- Provide guidance to junior staff on day-to-day project management
- Help to identify and recommend relevant applications for program measurement
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in, Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years of proven relevant experience in an Analytics role in a digital, marketing, or advertising environment
- Ability to operate in a cross departmental role
- Experience conducting both primary and secondary research preferred
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including a strong attention to detail
- Can work autonomously and multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong time management, marketing, and communication planning skills
- Excellent product marketing and lifecycle planning skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Superior Microsoft Office Skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint