Web Analytics Analyst
Location: East Moline, IL
Duration: 24 months
Manages all regional market intelligence (MI) activities, providing insights and MI information as required. Ensures the necessary expertise in market intelligence is available to identify and analyze market trends which might have important implications for our business. This position will feed MI to the relevant clients – especially strategic and tactical marketing.
Coordinates the efforts of monitoring industry trends, external factors, market share, and sales data to identify business opportunities. Gathers, monitors and summarizes economic data and information related to the farm equipment market. Manages complex market studies including continuous and ad hoc, primary and secondary, and qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. Communicates and reports on the key economic factors impacting the farm equipment business and the risks surrounding those factors. Prepares briefs, reports and presentations that communicate key findings and proposed recommendations to management. Reviews academic impact studies and analyzes potential implications for the company. Develops a network with universities and public/private research institutes. Participates in the development and growth of supporting Communities of Practice (COP).
This position will independently research and elevate web analytics trends and insights.
In addition, the position will apply analytical rigor to content optimization and content personalization execution.
- Expert-level experience with Adobe Analytics tools including SiteCatalyst, Report Builder, AdHoc Reporting (Client). (3 years)
- Excellent data visualization skills. Tool specialization includes Excel, Tableau, Data Warehouse. (3 years)
- Strong experience in communicating data relevance to business stakeholders (1-3 years)
- Strong experience with Adobe Target Standard or similar AB Testing tools. (1-3 years).
- Proven ability to independently translate web analytic trends into content targeting and personalization opportunities.
Nice to haves:
- Educational background in statistics/mathematics and/or marketing.
- Work experience in Content Strategy, SEO, CRM, Digital Marketing, E-business.
- Prior experience with a global website serving a wide array of customer segments.
Web Analytics Analyst