Responsibilities May Include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provide web hosting operations and management services and operate and maintain web proxy servers.
- EOIM web services and associated government provided web servers in support of the 9th MSC web based information distribution requirements and plans.
- Provide knowledge management (KM) functions of capturing, developing and focus on organizational objectives, such as, improved performance, competitive advantage, innovation, integration and continuous improvement of the 9th MSC organization.
- Provide assistance and web development support to the 9th MSC Knowledge Management (KM).
- Provide support to KM initiatives through use of 9th MSC share point portals, intranets, databases and update as needed.
- Provide, manage, and maintain Command INTRANET, EXTRANET, public websites and services, and associated applications.
- Develop, implement and maintain web-based information support structure for routine and contingency operations.
- Train and support departmental and unit organizational web authors throughout the Command as requested.
Required Education, Experience, Clearance and Certification(s):
- 5-7 years experience in designing, programming and maintaining websites and SharePoint portals. Working knowledge must include developing custom workflow with Symantec WorkFlow Designer, secure site configuration (HTTPS, SSL, etc.), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, XHTML, and CSS.
- IAT II per DoD 8570.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Desired Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Experience in website and Symantec WorkFlow in USARPAC, and USARC environment.
- Experience in C4IM IT Metrics reporting as the Installation POC.
- Experience in graphic design.