Our team is changing the face of legal, compliance, and operational risk. Today, our products run over 1200 corporations of all sizes across the globe, representing six of the Fortune 10, almost 40 percent of the Fortune 500, and over 50,000 users in over 150 countries. These teams depend on our technology and our people to help them grow and protect their organizations. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who thrive at Mitratech are those who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe enthusiasm fuels great work, so we look for people who are truly passionate about creating an environment of transparency, predictability, and control just as we do for our clients.
The Application Administrator II performs complex tasks required for maintaining and improving operations in the hosted infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to deploying and upgrading new hosted client environments from templates, diagnosing and resolving infrastructure related application issues and performance problems, performing scheduled maintenance, responding to alerts and outages, and assisting with higher level tasks under the direction of the team lead and management. The Application Administrator II should be focused on developing the long term view of the hosted infrastructure, scaling strategies, and methods to drive efficient processes. A successful candidate is self-motivated and passionate about learning new technologies.
The ideal candidate has experience with maintaining highly-available and high-performing web applications. They will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to assist with escalations as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and maintain web/application servers
- Implement and upgrade Mitratech products
- Establish and maintain documentation and standards
- Deploy J2EE and .NET applications in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Maintaining data sources, SSL certificates, API integrations, and extensions of web the architecture.
- Responsible use of the existing task automation scripts
- Monitor server and application performance, resource utilization, and assist the senior staff in forecasting resource needs.
- Installation and deployment of patches and upgrades to client environments via SOPs and change control templates
- Basic troubleshooting of infrastructure related issues, root cause analysis, and coordinating resolutions with the Support team.
- Monitor application and server logs
- Create and maintain documentation for the Hosting SOP library, architectural diagrams, and change control form templates.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor degree in MIS, technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to work with clients to deliver consistent results in a timely and professional manor
- Three (3) years of experience in either Microsoft Windows or Linux administration
- Two (2) years of experience with WebLogic, IIS, or similar Application Server
- Ability to communicate changes, author documentation, and train other personnel
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience with network, application performance monitoring, and capacity planning tools
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to comprehend and apply abstract concepts
- Analytical and detail oriented