Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a unique and exciting software and systems engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, VA with additional offices nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute, and we've been recognized as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by Washingtonian Magazine. IAI's value lies in our ability to deliver the depth and breadth of our experience, culture, and technical acumen to our customers' most challenging issues, and we are looking for innovative, energetic, and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals and engineers to help us in this endeavor. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program, and top-notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
Integrity Applications is seeking a Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)Analyst to join our team.
Produce in-depth intelligence studies on Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) sites in order to support the planning and execution of Counter-WMD operations.
- Utilize expertise in the capabilities and characteristics of foreign military offensive and defensive Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), both operational and in development, WMD warfare research and development capabilities, programs, and infrastructure, WMD testing and evaluation.
- Assess critical WMD processes, identify CBRN materials of concern/hazards, and prioritize facilities for sensitive site exploitation. In support of this effort, provide detailed descriptions of facilities, utilities, personnel activity and potential countermeasures on site.
- Determine intelligence gaps to drive future collection.
- Coordinate with the IC to ensure compliance with Defense Intelligence Enterprise assessments.
- Perform analysis and assessments of foreign WMD warfare systems capabilities, strengths and vulnerabilities, acquisition and exploitation of foreign WMD warfare systems or components.
- Minimum 8years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
Security Requirements: Must meet eligibility requirements for a TS/SCI clearance.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.