Job Description :
Experienced software engineer needed to develop submarine weapons launch and control systems for international navies. Primarily will be working with MK48 MOD 4M, 6AT, 7AT or ADCAP variants.
Other weapons systems support the Harpoon UGM-84, and German-made torpedoes such as the DM2A4 SeaHake or SUT 264.
You will find this to be a challenging and rewarding role, with opportunities to support submarine exercises on-board and in-country.
- Experience developing weapons launch and control systems.
- Proficiency with C++ and/or Java.
- Experience with development for embedded real-time systems, employing multi-threaded/multi-core processing.
- Solid mathematical skills.
- Positive attitude and learning orientation.
- Experience with torpedo provisioning and launch control.
- Experience with any of MK 48 Mod 4M, 6AT, 7AT, or ADCAP variants; Harpoon UGM-84; DM2A4 SeaHake or SUT 264.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Familiarity with Eclipse, Git, Gerrit or comparable tools.