- Directs, manages and develops strategic direction to the Wealth Strategist team, including critical measurements. Oversees career development and path for wealth strategists. Supports the overall mission and vision of the business and establishes strategy for the wealth strategist function, consistent with legal requirements, regulations and policies and procedures.
- Develops and executes strategies to ensure that goals and objectives can be met. Enforces policies and processes for the market-based strategists.
- Works closely with other business line leaders across the company to facilitate integrated business development and provide solutions to clients.
- Develops a thought leadership strategy and collaborates with the Investment Strategy and Support team for integrated wealth management advice. Creates and implements a robust client discovery process that deepens client engagement and helps deploy company resources efficiently and drives client engagement and financial performance.
- Oversees the day-to-day execution for wealth strategy within a business segment including market-based wealth strategists to ensure that the advice and work product delivered is in compliance with established policies and procedures.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry-relevant experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. Proven leadership experience with a moderate to large scope of responsibility is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.