Project Management: Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders. Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents. Track project milestones and deliverables.
Manages vendor relationships. Lead end-to-end implementation of projects in a fast-paced, challenging environment with multiple, competing priorities. Build partnerships with key decision makers. Manage major initiatives such as, but not limited to Practice Builder Program, Experienced Advisor Recruiting, Digital Solutions, and Financial Representative Lifecycle.
Delivery: Supports the delivery of live training sessions on as needed basis. Coordinate all aspects of remote meetings and training events in partnership with internal meetings and events team. Manage all aspects of the Learning Management System (LMS) regarding Park Avenue Securities including implementation of content and tracking of activity.
Instructional Design: Perform Needs Assessment to determine appropriate learning solutions. Design, develop, implement and evaluate programs using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role-playing, simulations, team exercises, peer-to-peer group discussions, videos and lectures. Uses up-to-date knowledge and skills associated with the content being developed and delivered and collaborates with subject matter experts in the technical/functional areas of the content development. Works with others to create activities to support curriculum such as; multimedia, visual aids, eLearning, distance learning and other educational methodologies. Develop appropriate training solutions as they relate to department and firm strategy.
Organizational Development Support: Stay current on research and practices in learning and development and talent management solutions, applying appropriate applications/processes to improve learning outcomes. Be familiar with and stay abreast of new innovations in practice management as it relates to financial service and advice.
This position reports to the Director, Wealth Management Professional Development Advisor who, in turn, reports to the Vice President, Head of Wealth Management Business Development.
- An understanding of project management terminology, concepts, processes & tools, with an ability to creatively apply these to projects, without increasing risk
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data from evaluations and other sources and make recommendations based on the data
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others; providing thought leadership in learning and development strategies and solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficiency in multimedia in training including software applications.
- Advisor practice management
- 3 years or more of financial services experience, Investment product knowledge, preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience managing vendors including RFP process for selection
- 3-5 years of experience in analyzing and understanding learning needs, recommending best learning solutions, and buying or building solutions for maximum results in a financial services organization.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree.