- Directs and monitors project activity for the program.
- Participates in meetings and cross-functional team activities to identify project goals, gain consensus on project steps, schedule and implementation procedures and estimates project costs; fosters cooperation and involvement from team.
- Interviews users to identify and analyze needs; develops a project plan and provides input to recommendations for request and/or problem resolution.
- Identifies internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Prepares project status reports; makes alterations in project plan as needed.
- Assists with or prepares project implementation steps and documentation as appropriate; ensures a smooth implementation of project; resolves problems.
- Participates in training users as applicable.
- Participates in project evaluation against estimated plans and costs; provides continuing support and service as required.
- Assesses performance of project team, and evaluates overall program performance.
Job Function Provides project management and analytical support to the affluent strategy program. Performs research, analysis, review, development, implementation, and monitoring of the program. Acts as a project liaison with other departments. Analyzes and estimates costs, compiles and analyzes information for the program and cross program dependencies, making recommendations based on findings and help prepare recommendations. Has a good general knowledge of wealth strategies and good technical skills.
- Bachelors or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Eight to ten years of experience in project management activities.
- Three or more years of leadership experience.
- Wealth Management or Financial Services experience highly desired.
- Considerable knowledge of affluent segments.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Demonstrated leadership skills