Wealth Management Practice Leader
Job Title: Wealth Management Practice Leader - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York, NY / Jersey City, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Wealth Management Practice Leader ? US
- To act as the domain consultant for key brokerage/WM customers for presales and solutions.
- Strong understanding and experience across front , middle and back office especially with independent broker- dealers and wire house firms.
- Influence and sell solutions in business process and technology to C Level stakeholders
- Lead the overall WM practice and business strategy
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders within the customer organisation and continuously engage them along with the sales/account team
- Create and pitch our transformation value proposition ? platform led, automation led and self ? clearing proposition.
- Engage our partner eco- system like Thomson Reuters etc
- Expertise and experience in the Wealth Management area across operations and technology.
- Comes from an IBD/Wire house back ground having worked in operations or business side .
- Consulting experience will be an advantage
- Strong experience in leading wealth systems /platforms
Qualifications and relevant experience:
- 10 to 14 years of experience in wealth management
- FINRA licenses preferred