$100K — $150K *
We’re looking for a program manager to:
• lead the finalization of the readiness goals for upcoming program checkpoints for all WMAP capabilities and readiness pillars and for WMAP impacted business areas and shared functions in close collaboration with program leadership
• manage the day-to-day activities of the external vendor team contracted to define the program readiness framework and conduct assessment execution for all future checkpoints
• work closely with UBS senior management and external vendor to draft and finalize Readiness assessment reports for each checkpoint to be shared with all key UBS governing bodies and interested third parties like Regulators
• lead, guide and support multiple workstream leads / consultants through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training and organizational readiness
• collaborate with key UBS stakeholders leading the business, operational, technical and regulatory pillars in the program and facilitate the provisioning of any central support needed to execute on their goals.
You’ll be working in the WMAP Transformation Office in Weehawken. You will be part of a team comprised of internal and vendor PMs & Managers within the Global Wealth Management - Business Management function overseeing WMAP. You will report into the overall WMAP Readiness & Transformation Office lead.
• ideally 10-15 years of experience in large scale business and technical readiness within a consulting firm or equivalent within financial services
• strong Back Office functional knowledge / Experience with large platform conversions
• experience managing staff / vendors, in the capacity of matrix project manager / delivery manager
• knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Core Banking, Trading, Investment Platforms, Financial Advisor Workstations, Client Servicing, Securities Processing, Client Reporting
Valid through: 10/28/2021