Wealth Advisor / Team Lead
5 - 7 years experience •
We are a nationally known wealth management firm in Northern New Jersey seeking an Analyst to join our organization. Candidates that fit into our firm and culture will desire to be in a large wealth management RIA environment, have a true passion for financial planning as their career calling, and are committed to a fulfilling work/life balance.
We specialize in wealth management using a customized approach for high net worth individuals, corporate executives, small business owners, and small business owners. We are currently seeking a dedicated team player who is eager to learn and contribute to our company. Our position requires a bright, hard working, goal-oriented, self-motivated, passionate, personable, and professional individual.
This is an outstanding career opportunity to collaborate with the team's Wealth Advisors by providing exceptional client relationship management, analysis, as well as management of the team's work flow.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the following):
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management
- Portfolio Investment Analysis
- Education Funding Analysis
- Conduct research into client questions and items such as mortgages, stock options, pension options, etc., as requested.
- Research and analyze other items as requested by Wealth Advisors.
Client Relationship Management
- Respond to emails, calls, and inquiries by clients.
- Attend and actively participate in prospect and client meetings, take notes, and input meeting notes into CRM for follow-up.
- Communicate with Wealth Advisors, Investment Team and other team members any changes, inquiries, etc. from clients.
- Act as the facilitator between Wealth Advisors and other team members.
- Delegate and distribute work load between analyst, client service administrator, and team assistant.
- Manage new client process with analyst, CSA, and team assistant.
- Respond to client inquiries and needs in a timely manner.
- Provide training for team analyst, and where necessary, CSA and team assistant.
- Conduct weekly team meetings, assign tasks to Analyst, CSA, and team assistant, assure team members have completed assigned tasks, and check that client accounts and portfolios are in order. Also, assure that all client inquiries have been answered.
- Attend client meetings, presenting information as designated by the wealth manager
- Take notes on meetings and transfer them to CRM.
- Facilitate updates and changes to client portfolio following client meetings.
- Assure CRM is up to date on all clients.
- Develop relationships with CPAs and JDs with the intent of facilitating new client referrals.
- Move toward the development of an expertise in one area that can add value to the entire firm
- Maintain CFP through continuing education.
- CFP required
- CPA, CFA or JD is a plus.
- At least 4years developing financial plans for high net worth individuals.
- Proven client relationship management skills with at least 3years of direct client interaction.
- Ability to explain complex financial information in layman?s terms.
- Ability to lead as well as function effectively within a team structure.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to communicate differences of opinion in a non-confrontational manner and develop a consensus among team members.