?We are looking for WCS Admin for our client in Miami, FL
Job Title: WCS Admin
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- This position support SIT, TST and Production environments, perform advanced systems administration tasks. Work with the Core Commerce, Portal Services application administration team in performance of technical support activities for administration and deployment of application products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support WEBSPHERE, Portal, E-Commerce.:
- Ecommerce and Portal Products Installation and Configuration
- Installation of WebSphere Commerce System software.
- Installation of Apar/fix packs, patches. Maintain environments by applying necessary fixpacks/feature packs
- Configuration changes (Web server, App server)
- Installation and configuration of IBM WebSphere Commerce V8.x on Linux, AIX and Windows.
- Configure IBM WebSphere WCBD build & deployment tool for Commerce applications.
Portal and E-Commerce Administration:
- Applications Performance Tuning
- Perform periodic 'housekeeping' activity on the WebSphere Commerce System with the objective of providing efficient use of WebSphere Commerce.
- Monitoring and management of the end-to-end application performance monitoring solution.
- Portal Content Management, syndication.
- Managing WCS services
- Application server DR administration
- Production support (on call24X7)
- Running clean up jobs (WCS)
- Start and Stop instance as needed or required by policies.
- Authenticate, create and manage WebSphere Commerce System user accounts, privileges, profiles, roles and resource usage areas.
- System resources.
- Reviewing and responding to incidents and service requests specifically related to the WebSphere Commerce System.
- Data load and Solr indexing.
- Proactively monitor and maintain the commerce sites and related systems, including monitoring, capacity planning, operational services, integration of enhancements, and other administrative efforts that pertain to the environment.
- Experience with Data loads and trouble shooting.
- Installation and configuration of DB2 for WebSphere Commerce.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues in WebSphere Commerce at the jvm level.
- Support for IBM websphere commerce, IBM http server, and how the application can be scaled and handle load.
Miscellaneous Mid-tier Stack Support:
- Provide Java EE application deployment, and troubleshootingsupport for development groups on WCS platform.
- Experience with Middleware integration and troubleshooting skills.
- SSL Certification related activities.
- WEBLOGIC, Angular J, Spring Farm Apps
- Data Power working knowledge
- Interfaces between the applications, other IT Operation teams, IT Dev group, and other corporate teams.
- Install and maintain TST, and Production Java applications, J2EE application servers, and assure optimum performance of the applications.
- Diagnose performance/connectivity problems and errors
- Provide 3rd tier support for production systems.
- Interfaces between the applications, other IT Operation teams, IT Dev group, and other corporate teams, document all the applications.
- Install and maintain SIT, TST, and Production Java applications, J2EE application servers, and assure optimum performance of the applications.
- Diagnose performance/connectivity problems and errors. Provide 3rd tier support for production systems.
- Ensures that all SLAs are met
- Document Ecommerce/WS TracFone customized applications processes.