IBM Supply Chain Marketing is changing the way IBM markets itself to the world. Agile and iterative development, done in co-located teams focused on innovative approaches and best practices are making that change come to life. With technology now infused into every aspect of organizations, the entire craft of marketing has become more instrumented, interconnected, and intelligent. This is driving profound changes in how IBM marketing is led and practiced.
IBM Supply Chain Marketing is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join our World Wide (WW) team who is talented, collaborative, and has a passion for demand marketing. We have positions open in the following locations:
- Raleigh, NC RTP
In this role, you will develop integrated campaigns that attract new customers, cross-sell to existing customers, and progress pipeline to deliver results. The Digital Campaign Manager will specialize in campaign management, digital strategy, and execution—and be someone who is ready to drive transformation in a high energy environment. Be part of a team helping leaders and professionals in Marketing, Commerce, and Supply Chain engage with customers to elevate the customer experience at every stage of their journey.
As a Digital Campaign Manageryour Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute highly targeted, integrated multi-channel awareness and demand generation campaigns with a sharp focus on digitalchannels
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns; assess against goals - return on investment (ROI) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Apply KPIs, analytics, and insights to better profile, target, and retarget prospects; drive continual optimization of campaign performance
- Partner with PortfolioMarketing, agency, digital/web, and social teams to develop a digital strategy that engages the target audience and ensures marketing objectives are strategically aligned across the buyers’ digital journey
- Interlock with global geography, profession, and industry teams to ensure successful campaign adoption and execution
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 5+ years digital marketing experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience