Carollo Engineers is a nationally recognized environmental engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are seeking a Water/Wastewater Project Manager to join our team in Orlando, FL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, schedules, and conducts engineering work on projects of various sizes
- Responsible for budget, schedule, contractual obligations and quality standards
- Works on engineering designs, prepare reports, develop plans, prepare specifications, and cost estimates for various water and wastewater, permitting and alternative analysis
- Prepares technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables; data entry and analysis, and working through the construction phase on the projects.
- Supervise or coordinate the work of staff engineers, drafters, technicians, and others who assist in specific assignments
- Must have demonstrated experience in the design and construction phase of small, medium, and large sized water and/or wastewater infrastructure projects with full responsibility for budget, schedule, contractual obligations and quality standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and project team
- Deliver high quality services within budget and schedule constraints
- Experience includes water and/or wastewater treatment facilities, wastewater collection systems, water transmission/distribution projects, master planning, and pump stations
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 10 to 15 years of water and wastewater experience
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in Florida
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering
- Design and construction phase experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender Identity, ethnicity, or veteran status. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered in a manner that is consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and/or any other similar ordinances as required.