Simply Put, A Great Place to Work
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, schools, parks, and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Opportunity abounds here for those that seek it.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today. You’ll like it here. It’s a great place to work.
Project Manager Water/Wastewater – Lincoln, NE
The ideal candidate will have expertise in water, wastewater, and stormwater treatment processes and is a licensed PE in Nebraska.
The Impact You Will Have:
- Managing assigned projects by providing direct supervision and overall leadership
- Developing project scope, schedule, and budget
- Identifying resources needed and effectively delegating staff duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to utilize accounting and scheduling software for project management
- Creating and executing project work plans
- Analyzing accounting reports and project schedule for variances
- Monitoring work for adherence to project scope and identifying out of scope actions
- Resolving scope, schedule and budget discrepancies with Group Manager and client
- Preparing and submitting appropriate project reports to Group Manager
- Participating in contract negotiations
- Completing the contract setup process
- Preparing and processing project amendments as required
- Maintaining staffing projections and coordinating needs with Group Manager
- Reviewing and verifying invoices and direct expense reports for accuracy and preparing support information required for contract compliance
- Following up with client on collection of invoices as directed by Division Manager
- Assuming ownership of the financial aspects of the projects
- Performing project close-out
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related discipline required
- Minimum of 10 years of water resources, wastewater, and/or stormwater experience, familiarity with H&H or water supply and sanitary sewer collection systems a plus
- Licensed PE in Nebraska
- Existing client relationships in Nebraska desired
- Excellent communication and client relation skills