CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Mid-Level Water/Wastewater Engineer in the Water/Wastewater Group in our Blacksburg, VA office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Design of water/wastewater distribution and conveyance systems, including hydraulic analysis, water/wastewater storage systems, piping, and wastewater pump stations design.
- Design of water/wastewater treatment systems for both municipal and industrial clients.
- Coordination with otherengineering disciplines to complete project designs.
- Completion of detailed design calculations and preparation of design reports.
- Completion of detailed project design plans and specifications.
- Management of construction administration services including shop drawing reviews, payment application reviews and technical support during construction.
- QA/QC of design.
The successful candidate will meet the following experience requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Chemical/or Environmental Engineering; master’s degreepreferred.
- 5-10 years of progressive engineering design experience with water/wastewater distribution, collection, and treatment system design is required.
- PE license is required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with the following software is preferred: AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit, WaterCAD, SewerCAD and Microsoft Office (Excel/Word).