Industry: Energy & Environmental Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 262 days agoby Edith Varhelyi
This is a role for an expanding Water Treatment solutions provider. You will be responsible for the sales, business development, and customer maintenance in the US industrial market.
1. Direct sales to the industrial, power and related industries.
2. Leading existing distributionnetwork, recruiting new distributors.
3. Developing key accounts in the industrial and power markets across the US.
4. Managing the sales team.
Skills and experience
1. 8yrs+ in sales positions in the environment/air/ water industry in the USA. Candidate can come from equipment company/rep/integrator that sold to the heavy industry or power market.
2. Proven customer relationships in the industrial and power market.
3. Mechanical or chemical engineer or similar education is a big advantage. Alternatively, candidates with a long-term field salesexperience can be considered too.
4. Working in a multinational company can be an advantage.
5. Ability to travel at least 50% nationwide.