Primary Responsibilities: CTC has been in development of water purification and water reuse technologies which address both potable and non-potable requirements for DoD and other humanitarian and disaster relief agencies. CTC has the need for a water engineer to undertake a range of activities, including both technical and non-technical tasks. This candidate will support and lead Internal Research and Development (IR&D) efforts to include filter media evaluation and selection, system integration and design, recipe formulation and energy reduction in the process of purification and reuse. In addition this individual will support direct funded projects from DoD and commercial entities to design, integrate, demonstrate and transition water purification technologies such as water purifiers, gray water reuse and frack water clean-up and reuse.
- Designing overall schemes, such as water purification for potable and non-potable solutions and associated structures meeting TB MEDs 577 and various NSF protocols. (the scale of the design may range from an initial outline to a full, detailed design)
- Liaising with various teams and individuals, including local authorities, government agencies, clients, contractors, residents, suppliers, technical experts and other consultants
- Supporting other project managers and directors within the business and across the wider market
- Presenting technical data or project results to both technical and non-technical clients and colleagues;
- Monitoring the progress of projects from beginning to end - from the feasibility stage, to design through to construction and handover - or supervising one section of a large project and controlling budgets at project level
- Support Environmental and Energy Market Segment lead maintaining and expanding the portfolio of clients, by developing professional relationships that lead to secure repeat business.
- Educational requirements is a 4 year BS degree in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Bio Systems, or Mechanical engineering
- Equivalent experience with knowledge in filtration system performance, selection and application, develop control schemes to maximize performance, disinfection technologies, water quality monitoring technologies, desalination technologies, forward and reverse Osmosis technologies and low energy purification technologies
- On the Job experience requirement is 4 years working in water purification related initiatives involving designing water purification systems for frack, industrial process water cleanup, gray water reuse and or potable purification applications.