Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an accomplished Water Safety Sales Specialist in our Nalco Water group. If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales, and experience working in the Healthcare market with preference given to knowledge of waterborne pathogens and potable water systems, we invite you to apply. You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Nalco’s Water Safety program offerings and services in targeted customer and prospect accounts primarily within the Healthcare market. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills and on penetrating/converting strategic competitive accounts. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A company vehicle and cell phone
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
- Support from a dedicated technical service team
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new Water Safety opportunities in existing customer base, and in major, competitively-held accounts, to meet defined territory profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately 80%.
- Take part in local Healthcare related Professional Organizations and Regional/State Departments of Health to form relationships and help educate the market that hospital water can be a vector for HAI’s.
- Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective Healthcare customers, including Infection Prevention, Facilities Engineering and Facility Executives.
- Work closely with local Nalco Water representatives and districts to collaborate, close new business, and support existing customers.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Nalco innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco.
- Demonstrate strong team leadership by coaching and training other District Reps, championing corporate initiatives, and by planning and leading portions of District Meetings.
- Plan and execute successful customer and prospect Seminars, demonstrating Nalco’s Water Safety market leadership within the local geography.
- Advise business unit leadership in Nalco Water Institutional on products and strategies to expand market share.
- Work with Corporate Account Managers to close strategic, multi-location corporate accounts.
- This position can be based anywhere in the state of Florida.
- Territory covers the whole state of Florida
- Targeted accounts are within the Healthcare industries
- 30-40% overnight travelrequired
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you’re prepared to solve any customer problem.
Training programs are held in the field and at Nalco Water Headquarters in Naperville, IL; travel is arranged and paid for by Nalco Water. Based on your skill level and experience, topics covered may include technology, product, service, business and industry acumen, direct coaching and mentoring, sales management and leadership, classroom training and certifications.
Relocation assistance would be provided for the right candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years of technical sales experience
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Successful technical sales or outside sales experience with a proven track record of for selling competitive business and for territory growth
- Water treatment, specialty chemical , water safety services, healthcare sales, potable water systems, waterborne pathogen risk reduction, healthcare, or hospitality experience
- Sales history of calling on multi-level plant or facilities management, and developing executive-level relationships.