Water Resources / Wastewater / Drinking Water Project Manager
Lead projects and tasks as Project Manager for a variety of water resources, wastewater and drinking water related projects and have a hand in transforming tomorrow. As a Project Manager assigned to the Milwaukee office, you will have the chance to manage projects including planning, design, and construction of water resources projects, drinking water systems, and wastewater treatment facility improvements. This position will be responsible for the exceptional delivery of projects involving planning, preliminary design, detailed design, and periodic on-site construction observation. Working with other members of our team, the projects will include some of the largest and most complex water and wastewater projects currently underway in the State of Wisconsin, with an opportunity to be involved in challenging and exciting projects across the country. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to engage with clients related to assigned projects, ensuring compliance with CH2M best practices and procedures, quality assurance/quality control and project financial performance. Each day, you will be an important project leader and team member as you contribute to delivering our exciting projects and providing excellent client service. You will report to senior leaders who are committed to providing strong mentorship opportunities and developing you to manage increasingly larger and more challenging projects. You should be a self-motivated professional with a desire to grow personally as well as professionally while contributing to our large, full service, diverse and fast-paced office.
Our Project Managers:
• Work with our senior leaders on a variety of assigned projects
• Lead and contribute to a wide variety of water and/or wastewater projects and programs
• Contribute to the production of technical reports, engineering specifications, drawings, and perform calculations in support of engineering activities
• Work directly with clients to build relationships and grow our business
• Contribute to proposal efforts by contributing to written technical sections as well as participating in interviews and client meetings
• Possess an outgoing and positive attitude
• Manage and perform project assignments to meet schedule and budget goals
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
• Licensed professional engineer (PE) in Wisconsin or other state with the ability to obtain Wisconsin PE within 6 months of hire
• 10 or more years of experience working on municipal water resources, drinking water and/or wastewater facilities in a consulting environment
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
• Experience in a consulting environment
• Wide variety of experience including water, wastewater, water resources, consulting, design, and/or construction services
• Adept at interpersonal relationship building and conflict resolution
• Desire and comfort to interact with teams of diverse experience and skills
• Desire to engage in projects across different functional spectrum – Project management, technical expertise, client relationship management