STV, Inc. currently has an opening in our Baltimore (Woodlawn) office for a Water Resources Senior Engineer/Project Manager for our Transportation and Infrastructure division.
- 10-20 years of experience in all technical aspects of Water Resources Engineering - design of storm drains, culverts, storm water management, BMPs, ESD facilities, erosion and sediment control, and analysis, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and Floodplain studies environmental permitting, along with cost estimating. and demonstrate a growing level of managerial skill specific to this field.
- Experience using hydrologic and hydraulic software such as GISHydro 2000, TR-55, TR-20, HY-8, HEC-RAS, and SWMM model.
- Experience in using CADD and mapping software including Microstation, AutoCAD and ESRI ArcGIS.
- Familiarity with NPDES permit requirements of municipalities and other government entities.
- Knowledge of Chesapeake Bay TMDL requirements.
- Supervision and oversight of Junior Staff working on water resource projects.
- Licensed Professional Engineer registered in the State of Maryland (required), Virginia and DC desirable.
- Strong inter-personal skills for client and discipline interaction, have experience in managing a group of Water Resources engineers, overseeing workload, conducting QA/QC reviews, preparing technical proposals and man-hour estimates and managing budgets & schedules.
- Experience in the Maryland transportation field is desirable due to the unique nature of Erosion/Sediment Control and Stormwater Management permitting.
- Candidate should possess knowledge and experience with Maryland Department of Transportation including SHA, MDTA, MTA, MPA and Local government design and permitting requirements.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and possess their MD PE license. A Master’s Degree in Water Resources or Civil Engineering is a plus.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.